Welcome to Wordspell!
This blog exists because I wanted to create a great resource for fantasy authors! Every Friday, I do #TipDay, which is all about writing tips for fantasy writers. So, make sure you follow Wordspell for notifications when I update!
When you check back on Friday, I’m gonna give you a few tips to help you improve your writing.
This could include tips on how to…
- …show readers your world without info dumping.
- …build relationships while saving the freaking world.
- …raise the stakes (even during the apocalypse).
- …make your magic more interesting and realistic. (Yes, I said realistic!)
- …and much, much more! (For just three easy payments of 19.99…wait, come back! JOKING!)
To read my tips for writing fantasy, click here.
Also, Wordspell is a great way to find your next favorite book! I write at least one book review a month, because a good writer is a great reader. I’ll share my thoughts here on Wordspell. Then, you can decide whether you want to read it for yourself or not. Pretty simple!
Also, I warn you of spoilers in my book reviews before I ruin it! You can’t really miss: !Spoilers! When I’m about to drop some spoiler content, I light it up with that bright red beacon to protect you. Because who wants the perfect read ruined from the start, right?
Latest Book Review:
The Girl From Everywhere by Heidi Heilig
Got a book recommendation for me? Send it to me here.
To read my book reviews, click here.