L. R. Evans is a neurodivergent adult fantasy author who likes to ask “What if?” way too much. Most of her stories explore the world she lives in through a new and different lens. A strong supporter of human rights, she takes every opportunity to include people from all walks of life in her stories. All humans are powerful, for good or ill, and this is reflected in her work. She believes this world is our classroom and we are all teachers and students simultaneously. She hopes her stories will help her grow and evolve as she writes them, while also helping readers do the same as they enjoy them. She loves her two cats more than most humans and thinks they have the right idea about frequent naps.
Check out the REM World trilogy!
Follow her on Twitter for real-time updates about her current projects: @LLynnevans
- My Gender Identity: Part Three (Dysphoria Through The Ages)
- You Are Responsible For You (A Rant)
- Luke’s Life Is Good
- My Gender Identity: Part Two
- My Gender Identity: Part One
- Dream: Radioactive Dogs & Cults
- Ariobry: For Writers With NO Time For Skincare
- Insomnia Is A Bitch & Destroys My Circadian Rhythm
- Book Ideas, Writing, & The Day Job
- February Newsletter